A Cut Above Cutlery Paring Knife. Forged Stainless Steel Construction, Slip Resistant Grip, 3.5 Inch Blade Holds Edge Well So You Sharpen Less Often. Peel, Core, Pare, Fruit and Vegetables, Prep Sushi
- A BLADE THAT STAYS SHARP LONGER AND A HANDLE THAT KEEPS YOU SAFER OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our paring knife is forged from a single piece of stainless steel, meaning the handle cannot become wobbly or loose from the blade, and it's covered with a slip-resistant ABS 430 coating that helps you retain your grip, even on freshly washed produce.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME, SHARPEN YOUR KNIVES LESS OFTEN - All A Cut Above Cutlery knives, including our paring knife, hold an edge well over time, meaning you'll make fewer trips to the professional knife sharpener. Over the course of a year, most people sharpen their knives 3 or 4 times- and at up to $5 per knife for professional sharpening, that adds up pretty quickly.
- 100% HYGENIC CONSTRUCTION KEEPS YOU SAFE - Unlike knives with wooden or spongy handles that soak up and retain bacteria and other food borne illneses, our paring knife is absolutely safe from these unfortunate but common kitchen hazards. Just hand wash your paring knife in hot soapy water after use and dry before putting it away and you (along with your friends and family) will be completely safe.
- MAKE BETTER LOOKING FOOD AND SAVE ON YOUR GROCERY BILL - Our paring knife will help you improve your fine knife skills by letting you make more precise and nimble cuts than you could with a Chef's Knife. Your food will look better than ever, and you'll waste a lot less by getting the most out of every ingredient- saving you money at the grocery store every month.
- LIFETIME, SUPER SIMPLE GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY - If you don't like our Utility Knife at any time for any reason, will will give you your money back immediately. We stand behind all of our products without reservation, and we use them in our kitchens every day. Heck, if we don't like them, why should you? But if you don't, we've got you covered. Period.
The Paring Knife is the most used knife in anyone’s kitchen arsenal, reached for even more frequently than the trusty Chef’s Knife.
Some of the key reasons why customers say they love their A Cut Above Cutlery knives include:
-Our slightly oversized and comfortable handle reduces fatigue in the kitchen and keeps your hands from going numb while you're working on your next culinary masterpiece (or just prepping dinner for the family.)
-You’ll love saving money as you make the perfect delicate and precise cuts you’ve always wanted, wasting less food in the process. (And your friends will be in awe of your serious garnishing skills!)
-There are over 350,000 visits to the ER in the US every year due to kitchen knife injuries. Our slip resistant comfort grip handle will give you a better chance of staying home and finishing your food prep.
-Our paring knife is 100% impervious to bacteria- just hand wash with hot soapy water and dry and you'll keep your friends and family safe from food borne illnesses.
-Our handle and blade are forged from a single piece of steel so it is literally impossible for the handle to come loose on our knife- our handle IS the knife! The competitors’ handles are mostly cheap plastic, molded around the end of the knife, or worse yet, screwed on.
Finally, a few words about us:
A Cut Above Cutlery is a family owned and operated company. We love cooking and we genuinely want everyone who buys our products to be completely satisfied with everything we sell, every time. We'll go the extra mile to make that happen. We love hearing from you and if you contact us, you'll hear back from our founder directly.
Buy your Paring Knife now, knowing that it's a completely risk-free decision thanks to our LIFETIME, SUPER SIMPLE GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY. If you don't like our Paring Knife at ANY time for ANY reason, WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. PERIOD.